Delta Plus Panoply Sault S3 SRC Black Mens Safety Boots are built for extra width, extra comfort, extra protection and extra flexibility. The safety boots feature a 200 joule safety toe cap with reinforced toe protection incorporating a PU bump cap to the outer of the toe as well as a penetration resistant midsole. Additional features are an energy absorbing heel and an oil and solvent resistant, cleated outsole, for extra grip in demanding conditions.
The work boots are also water resistant and anti-static making them extremely versatile and suitable for use in a variety of situations.
The safety boots are ideal for use in the construction industry, the transport industry, by tradesmen, engineers, joiners, plumbers, etc.
The work boots uppers are manufactured from pigmented split leather with a polyamide lining. The insole is removable preformed polyamide on EVA. The out-sole is injected dual-density PU with a bump cap.
- CE Marked.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345.
- S3 SRC.
- Energy absorbing heel.
- Slip resistant cleated sole.
- Shock resistant and crush-proof toe cap.
- Oil and solvent resistant outsole.
- Penetration resistant sole.
- Water resistant.
- Excellent slip resistance - toe and heel grip.
- Wider fitting providing greater comfort.
- Reinforced toe protection - PU cover bump cap to toe area.
- Anti-fatigue sole with integrated flexing zone.
- Reflective strips to sides of boots.